Posts Tagged funny
I got a GMail ad for this crap: By communicating with an alternate reality’s version of yourself, you can achieve skills quickly and without effort! It’s crazy nonsense, and it’s funny enough I had to post it.
Gmail just gave me an ad for “Hey & Hey Equine Law”. Apparently it’s real. I find that astonishingly funny.
Here’s a Leon Barrett who got arrested for sending threatening letters to celebrities.
I’m feeling comedic. Also, Google Groups recently started ending emails with, “To unsubscribe from this group, email google_groups….”
I’d rather unsubscribe in more creative ways. To unsubscribe from this group:
- kick a puppy.
- write “unsubscribe” on your chest and flash the Google Street View van.
- moon the Google Street View van. No writing is required.
- burn a hair from the head of a virgin under the darkness of the new moon. The owner of the hair will then receive the emails meant for you.
- click your heels three times and say, “There’s nowhere like real life.”
- teach a child to read and write, then assign them to manage your group subscription.
- punch the computer so hard the email bounces.
- sneak into the Google cafeteria and steal a free lunch.
- post endless rants to this group until everyone ignores and avoids it.
I just ate Pizza in a Cup. I only knew it as a gag from the Jerk, one of my mom’s favorite movies, but I saw it in real life:
Sadly, the reality is just a pizza cut up and put in a cup.
It’s not even very good. A bitter aftertaste is really not what pizza should have. Still, it was the opportunity of a lifetime.